Nick Clegg the Deputy Prime Minister visited Taylors Chippy and the Startpoint cafe on Wednesday 02/05/2012, He stayed for about 2 hours having had fish and chips in the chippy first
What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- Congratulations to our @StockportHomes learners who sat their City & Guild basic IT assessment today. All passed #skillsforlife #Stockport 1 day ago
- Not moved for over 30 mins #madsquirrel http://t.co/S2QcrEXPpc 4 days ago
- RT @Laura_TCO: George is actually teaching James something today at @startpointsk6 #ipads #silversurfers #communitylearning http://t.co/P5v… 5 days ago
- RT @CoderDojo: New #CoderDojo verified in Stockport @startpointsk6 UK: zen.coderdojo.com/dojo/906 #verifiedDojos #WelcometotheCommunity @stockp… 6 days ago
- @mrdpa @Laura_TCO @corganisers @CoderDojo aww behind them were the pi & scratch guys. Lots going on for everyone (plus it's the holidays!) 😊 1 week ago