Nick Clegg the Deputy Prime Minister visited Taylors Chippy and the Startpoint cafe on Wednesday 02/05/2012, He stayed for about 2 hours having had fish and chips in the chippy first
What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 SiteAdvice allotment baskets beer Bredbury business Children Christmas Churches community council family FAQ festival flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging help Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? october Open day operation christmas child press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports stockport stockport express survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video woodley Woodley Sports
- Congratulations to Alison D from Bridgehall who won our "Food for Thoughts" £20 Nandos voucher today at @StockportHomes community count! 2 days ago
- @RMc711 & our fab champion Derek are showing learners the new "Look after the pennies" course to see if we can save money @ukonlinecentres 3 days ago
- Join us at @StockportHomes Community Count in Offerton this Weds. We showing people the fun we have with technology plus lots of give aways. 6 days ago
- @Dingledog love how you think that it might even be @annewallace22 updating the Startpoint tweets hehe!! 1 week ago
- It's a hard life working in a coffee shop yfrog.com/hw2rlkmj 1 week ago