What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @StockportHomes: Have you seen the film produced by young people in Adswood to highlight online dangers? #anti-bullyingweek. ^CH http://… 1 day ago
- @firstlegoleague sad that you guys are in the other Manchester. We love what you are doing but there appears to be a lot of water between us 1 day ago
- RT @RubenBellens: #Openbadges and #Moodle - What and Why! sco.lt/54CZe5 #mozilla #elearning #informallearning 1 day ago
- For the other #insomniacs - who has your best #teacher & why? Can it be the person next to you simply sharing a skill? #informallearning 1 day ago
- RT @NIACEhq: Incredible work by @startpointsk6 & @annewallace22 who've transformed their local community through learning http://t.co/d5Uh4… 3 days ago