What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @ndeanstockport: Enroute to thd@startpointsk6 coffee shop take over for the first @StockportDojo can't wait 16 hours ago
- Just seen one of our past learners walking to work with a smile on her face. Brilliant #newjob 16 hours ago
- Check out "People Helping People" on Eventbrite! eventbrite.co.uk/e/people-helpi… 3 days ago
- RT @Laura_TCO: Always lots going on at @startpointsk6 and lots of #volunteer opportunities. Email Laura@startpoint.org.uk for info http://t… 3 days ago
- We desperately need a #kindle expert to support our free computer club on Tuesday afternoons from 3.30pm in #Stockport Can you help? 4 days ago