What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- Our new newsletter is out (2hrs early) 😊 us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cb238502cfd… 20 hours ago
- One of our oldest and our newest drop in computer sessions today . #brinnington this morning & #romiley this aft. Free & volunteer led 😊 4 days ago
- RT @ndeanstockport: Today is my 1st "do something" day. Just introduced @startpointsk6. I'm spending the morning reading in school & aftern… 4 days ago
- RT @FamilyLinkSK: @startpointsk6 Become an organisation member of Family Link FREE! Prize draw in Jan to win a First Aid at work place. htt… 6 days ago
- RT @wallet_watchers: As a young person I'd vote online but who is going to pay for this and I what about those not online? @startpointsk6 #… 6 days ago