This site was created on 13 October 2011 by a group of people who live in, work in or care about Woodley, Bredbury & Romiley. Our intention is to promote what is good about our area and get our community talking online. If you would like to find out more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- Our @StockportHomes digi heroes are off to the @APPLEOFFIClAL today for some training. Should be great fun & v interesting @TinderFdn 3 hours ago
- Our summer hack week seems to be coming along nicely with @fujitsu_uk supporting us with Scrath clubs thanks to @deigh2014 for connecting us 17 hours ago
- @Anchorpointinfo any chance you can get your website to work on mobile devices? That would be great. 1 day ago
- Join us this evening for our free community baking session... Tonight it's banana loaf. 5.30-7pm Just bring yourself #stockport 1 day ago
- Aww it's our Twitter-versary. 3yrs today, who knew? 2 days ago