What are people talking about?
Welcome to SK6This site is about positive discussion to improve our local community. We welcome all constructive comments however there are a number of things we won't tolerate discrimination, persecution, bad language, intolerance. Any comments that don't meet the discretion of the editors will be removed.
Recent Posts On Our Site
Most Popular Conversations On The SK6 Siteactivities Advice allotment badgers baskets BBC beauty beer Bredbury Britain in a day business channel 4 Children Christmas christmas fair Christmas Tree Church Churches class community Computer council Facts family FAQ festival flats flowers football Free grow guides guild hall hanging Health help Homelessness housing Introduction Investment Is Woodley Still A Village? life living loan sharks markets Missing cat new business northern rail october Open day operation christmas child panto press Romiley shoeboxes shops sk6 Sports Startpoint St Batnabas st marks stockport stockport express Sure Start survey Tennis Centre things to do Trains transport vegetables video Whats On woodley Woodley Sports Zumba
- RT @JulieR750: @ndeanstockport @startpointsk6 how good is local shopping in Woodley precient #shoplocal 17 hours ago
- RT @Laura_TCO: Came into work to all of this! Lots of lovely people at @startpointsk6 😊 thank you 🎈🎉 http://t.co/DMc4zTcaLP 1 day ago
- RT @ndeanstockport: How good is #woodley precinct? #stockport Ollie's scooter broke this morning & the hardware shop fixed it from his rand… 1 day ago
- Tonight we are hosting ROC. Join us for free coffees and cakes & community consultation from 7pm Book your ticket at roc.uk.com/startpoint 1 week ago
- RT @StockportDojo: Our first #coderdojo at @startpointsk6 went brilliantly thanks to the fab mentors, volunteers and ninjas! http://t.co/jP… 1 week ago
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Sports
Manchester Evening News Reports About Woodley Tennis Centre